Available in English.
This Online Fall Arrest Protection Course will guide you through all aspects of Fall Arrest, from the different types of Fall Protection, to what personal protective equipment to use and how to calculate Fall Clearances. Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. This course is required by many industries and you should check with your employer to see whether or not you need Fall Arrest Protection Training. Doing both theory and practical on-site training shows that the employer is doing their “Due Diligence” and they will comply with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
What you should know
Key points on fall arrest protection:
- Fall Arrest is to stop a worker safely after a Fall has occurred
- Anyone working at a height of 3 metres or more is required by law to be Fall Arrest trained
- All employers are required to show diligence when training employees
- By taking both theory and practical on-site training employees will achieve OHS compliance
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand the following:
- Types of Fall Protection
- How to spot Fall Hazards and protect against them
- Types of equipment used in Fall Protection
- How to maintain your gear
- CSA Standards
After completion of this course you will be issued a certificate of completion.