This course is for health professionals.
- Welcome and introduction
- Taking charge of an emergency situation
- Shock and fainting
- The clearing of the airways - adult, child and baby
- Cardio-vascular emergencies
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation a rescuer - subject adult, child and baby
- Artificial respiration - adult, child, baby
- The cardiopulmonary resuscitation two rescuers - adult subject, child and baby
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- The use of the mask ball
Please note: course search functionality only works in the latest versions of supported browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari)
Book a course
CPR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER (4H)
Location not found.
Date should be MM/DD/YYYY format.
We're sorry, no classroom locations were found based on your search criteria.