If you require an Accessible option please contact the branch offering the class.
Standard First Aid Level C is for individuals requiring comprehensive information on First Aid and CPR for their workplace, school, or personal interest.
Upon completion, participants receive a certificate valid for 3 years.
This course meets Standard First Aid (SFA) standards.
- CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Using AEDs
- Choking and breathing emergencies
- Mental health first aid
- Opioid overdose awareness
- Bleeding and burn management
- Bone and joint injuries
- Environmental emergencies
Delivery MethodBlended (In-Class & Online)
Book a course
OHS Standard First Aid with CPR-C - Blended
We're sorry, no classroom locations were found based on your search criteria.