Energy Safety Canada course facilitated by St. John Ambulance
This course shows workers how to work safely in and around hydrogen sulphide (H2S) environments.
This is a 1-day course.
- H2S properties
- Health hazards and locations
- Hazard assessment and control
- Respiratory protective equipment
- Detection of H2S
- Initial response strategy
- Participants must be able to put on a mask and breathe under air
- Participants must be able to participate in rescue drag techniques
- British Columbia
Please note: course search functionality only works in the latest versions of supported browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari)
Book a course
Location not found.
Date should be MM/DD/YYYY format.
We're sorry, no classroom locations were found based on your search criteria.