Available in English.
This course helps learners identify potential hazards in the workplace using various hazard identification tools, with the goal of preventing incidents from occurring. The course examines the different preventative measures and proactive reporting methods that can be taken to eliminate or reduce the chance of an incident occurring.
Course AvailabilityThis course is available in the following locations
- Northwest Territories
What you should know
- An overview of Hazard Awareness terms
- The Incident Triangle
- Main root causes of incidents
- Hazard Identification Process
- Risk tolerance and acceptance
- Site inspections and written inspection reports
- Energy sources
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Proactive reporting