Standard First Aid Level C is for individuals requiring comprehensive information on First Aid and CPR for their workplace, school, or personal interest.
Upon completion, participants receive a certificate valid for 3 years.
This course meets Standard First Aid (SFA) standards.
In order to take this course the participant must have a current Standard First Aid (SFA) certificate.
- How to respond to an emergency
- CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Using AEDs
- Choking and breathing emergencies
- Mental health first aid
- Opioid overdose awareness
- Bleeding and burn management
- Bone and joint injuries
- Environmental emergencies
All participants take a written exam at the end of the course.
Book a course
Standard First Aid Level C CPR & AED (CSA Intermediate) - Recertification
We're sorry, no classroom locations were found based on your search criteria.