Child injuries require timely action, and the majority of child injuries result from accidents in the home. Save That Child is an interactive course that is great for parents, grandparents, and others who care for infants or children in an informal capacity. The course stresses accident prevention while also teaching first aid skills. Participants learn how to effectively prevent, recognize, and respond to child emergencies in a casual and social setting.
- Roles and responsibilities
- Preventing childhood emergencies
- Emergency scene management
- Child and infant resuscitation (CPR and choking)
- Fever emergencies, dehydration and convulsions
- Wounds and bleeding
- Concussion injuries
- British Columbia
Book a course
Save That Child
We're sorry, no classroom locations were found based on your search criteria.