Client Care Specialist
Title: Client Care Specialist
Reports to: Director of Learning, Operations & Community Services.
Start Date: 1 JUNE 2022
Terms of Employment: Part-time position - availability to work 14 - 21 hours per week
Location: Ottawa, ON (in-person, remote work is not available for this position)
Position Summary: Client Care Specialist duties include the administrative support for clients wishing to book training with St. John Ambulance.
1. Client Care Specialist duties include the administrative support for clients wishing to book services and training with St. John Ambulance.
a. Client Communications
i. Advise on appropriate first aid course requirements based on government legislation.
ii. Support incoming requests such as certificate reprints etc.
b. Registration Services
i. Process registrations, confirmations, payments/receipts, and invoicing.
ii. Produce class lists, close course files, distribute certificates etc.
iii. Balance daily transactions activity at the end of each day (cash, cheques, credit cards);
c. Product Sales
i. Assist clients with first aid kit purchases
- High school with related experience or higher.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- French communication skills are an asset
- Ability to work business hours (0800-1600)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Working proficiencies in organization and prioritization.
- Good time management skills.
Remuneration and benefits: Hourly rate or $15.00-17.00/hr.
- All employees are subject to a criminal record check upon hire and an annual Attestation.
- On-site parking is available.
- Some degree of flexibility exists to choose working days and hours, provided it falls within the working week (Mon-Fri 0800-1600) and some hours can be front loaded in the work week (Mon-Wed).
- Virtual interviews will take place the week of May 23rd, 2022.