I lost my first aid certificate. How do I get a copy?
Please contact your local office for a reprint. Please note, however, an administration fee may be charged for reprinted certificates.
Why St. John Ambulance?
St. John Ambulance is Canada’s largest and most trusted provider of life-saving courses. We issue over 550,000 certificates in first aid and CPR each year. We tailor first aid training programs that fit your requirements whether in our training facilities, in your corporate location, or online.
I’ve been certified in First Aid before, do I qualify for a re-certification course?
Yes as long as you were certified in Standard First Aid by St. John Ambulance AND that it has not expired.
What course should I take to meet my workplace requirements?
This depends on where your workplace is located as provincial rules differ.
Does my workplace qualify for a national account?
Yes assuming you have first aid training requirements in multiple provinces. If you are solely operating in 1 province contact your provincial account representative.
What are the features and benefits of a National Account?
- A standardized, nationally and provincially certified training curriculum;
- Custom course options including online, classroom at any of our 100+ locations, or at your workplace;
- Access to one national point of contact for account management and maintenance;
- Tailored account administration including registration process, billing and reporting;
- Administrative assistance from dedicated staff in all areas; and
- Volume-based preferential pricing on training and first aid products.
If you own or manage a workplace in Canada, First Aid isn’t an option for you; it’s the law. Most business know this; yet few understand exactly what they need to do to satisfy their requirements.